In fact, we are very pleased with the new Freestone bag collection. The Simms designers created a highly practice-oriented line of premium bags, which are ready to rock the fly fishing world due to superb materials and an outstanding quality at a very competitive price.
The modern Freestone Chest Pack offers well-thought-out storage space right at your chest. Further, its flat design creates an unbeatable freedom of movement for highly enjoyable lightweight fishing. Due to its multi-functional harness design, it can be used in many different ways. For example, it can be attached to the suspenders of your waders or worn on its own thanks to the removable shoulder straps. Therefore, the high positioning of this pack makes it ideal for all fly fishing disciplines that require deep wading. Further, its well-thought-out design including multiple exterior mounting options allows you to keep essentials close at hand. From now on, your fly boxes, tippet spools and tools will be perfectly organized. Last but not least, due to its extremely durable 330D nylon ripstop material and a great overall quality, this chest pack will accompany you for years – all the way from your favourite alpine creek to the Scandinavian salmon rivers.
In short: The Simms Freestone Chest Pack combines numerous great features, outstanding durability and a stylish design. Therefore, it will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen!
- Compact chest pack with a well-thought-out design
- Multi-functional harness design that allows you to wear this pack in different ways – on its own or attached to the suspenders of your waders or a backpack
- Two spacious compartments with large zippered openings
- Multiple interior stretch mesh compartments and a key clip
- All zippers are equipped with handy loops that enable convenient handling
- Fully structured, compression moulded front panel with removable inside foam fly retainer and outside velcro patch
- Multiple exterior mounting options for additional accessories
- D-ring for mounting a landing net
- Including the Tippet Caddy spool holder and a floatant holster
- Material: 330D nylon ripstop with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellent); 200D polyester liner
- Size: approx. 23 x 15 x 10 cm
- Capacity: 3 l
- Colour: black
Please note: Delivered without accessories.
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.