First-class fly tying vises from the American premium manufacturer Regal Engineering easily please the most demanding fly tyers all over the world. Therefore, it’s hardly surprising that their iconic design has been copied countless times. But, these cheap imitations have absolutely nothing in common with the truly outstanding original. Hence, we proudly present the original Regal Revolution Vise, which embodies the American art of engineering.
Designed according to the motto „built to last a lifetime“, this impressive vise will accompany you for decades. Thereby, it offers all features that passionate fly tyers desire. Its incredible performance is based on the Regal Shank Head – the most versatile head that Regal Engineering has ever designed. This head offers outstanding stability and the ultimate hook holding power to secure a large variety of different hook sizes from #16 - #1/0, articulated shanks and tube needles. Also, these extremely durable, pointy jaws allow maximum freedom of movement around the hook. Thereby, a true 360 degrees in-line rotary function with a ball bearing places the hook shank directly in the centre of the rotation axis, which optimizes countless tying steps. Last but not least, the well thought out head is also articulating 220 degrees up and down for an individual positioning that matches the tying style or pattern!
Summarized, it is hardly surprising that this vise is the first choice of many professional fly tyers worldwide. Without a doubt, its classic, stylish design will provide lots of joy while tying thousands of flies. Functionality, versatility and elegance combined to a truly impressive fly tying vise: the one and only Regal Revolution Vise – the perfect and extremely reliable companion for demanding fly tyers!
- Premium fly tying vise
- Regal Shank Head – an extremely versatile head that offers record-breaking stability and the ultimate hook holding power for an impressive variety of different hook sizes from #16 - #1/0, articulated shanks and tube needles!
- Extremely durable, pointy jaws that allow maximum freedom of movement around the hook
- True 360 degrees in-line rotary function with ball bearing and locking screw for a fixed head
- Head also articulating 220 degrees up and down for an individual positioning that matches the tying style or pattern!
- Heavy Regal Bronze Pocket Base for maximum stability – equipped with five compartments for storing materials such as hooks and beats while tying
- Colour: black
- Made in USA