The extra-long predator pliers, that are designed to handle bigger fish quicker and better. Protect both, the fish and your hand, because if a pike is hooked particularly deep, conventional pliers are often not long or strong enough. The angled handle makes it quick and easy to unhook the fish and thanks to the central spring, the pliers can be perfectly operated with just one hand. Ideal, when a big pike needs to be kept in check with your other hand.
- Removes flies safely and gently from toothy mouths
- Thanks to the special design even deeply swallowed flies can be easily unhooked
- Powerful, spring opening and extra long jaws
- Comfortable, non-slip handle
- Perfect for one-handed use
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Length: 37 cm