Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Deal valid until 21.08.2022 and while stocks last. The discount will be displayed in your Basket.*1
The Pike Series was for many years our personal favorite. For the new season Guideline come up with the re-designed Predator DC Evolve and combine the reliable taper with new line technologies.
The Predator DC series is developed for use together with large streamers, deceivers and pike flies. Predator lines use new machine-, computer- and material-technologies to achieve improved control over belly- and running line diameters, as well as the hardness of coating and core. Very well suited for streamer fishing and for inshore fishing along the coast. Built on Guideline's proven Direct Contact, low-stretch, braided multifilament nylon core with a breaking strength of 30 lbs. It has strong factory-made loops in both ends. Head lengths in all line weights are 11,0 meters including a 3,0 meter back taper. Total length is 30 meters.
- Predator Evolve Hover/Intermediate. Color: Clear light green/Sunrise Orange. The best choice for a majority of the season, when fish hold in water that is 1- 2 meters deep. It has a powerful, 6 meter Hover/Intermediate front with a sink rate of 30 sec/m. A short floating belly section and floating running line help balancing the line nicely in the water column.
- High-quality pike line
- Optimized taper with more mass in the front and 11 m head for a powerful casting performance – even when facing wind!
- 3 m long back taper (handling section) ensures very good stability when you want to cast really far and provides good grip while casting
- Thin shooting line for less friction in the guides and impressive casting distances
- High-contrast colour difference between the shooting line and the head for a good visual feedback and perfect casting timing
- Low-stretch “Direct Contact Core” with only 5% stretch for improved bite detection, line control and effective hook sets
- Environmentally friendly, PVC-free coating without softener – absolutely brilliant!
- Extremely low memory effect due to the special coating – even in icy temperatures
- Optimal wear resistance for impressive durability
- Premium loops on both sides
- Total length: 30 m
|Class||Length Head||Weight Head||Length|
||18 g||30 m|
||11 m||20 g||30 m|
||11 m||22 g||30 m|
||11 m||24 g||30 m|