We are absolutely thrilled to introduce you to the new saltwater flagship from the American premium manufacturer Scott: the impressive Sector – the embodiment of modern rod building!
First of all, the entire Sector series enables record-breaking line speed, the tightest loops and it offers outstanding casting properties that allow perfect presentations in challenging, windy conditions. Additionally, these design masterpieces set new standards in terms of stability among Scott rods due to the innovative Carbon Web Technology by encasing the unidirectional carbon fibres in a web of ultra-light multi-directional carbon fibres. This creates outstanding stability – even under brutal pressure. Of course, these blanks were hand crafted with the very best components, which creates a truly impressive performance. And every single component – from reel seat to tip ring – is made for harsh conditions and the saltiest waters on the planet.
Therefore, this fast rod with a lot of feel will accompany you for years. Since it is slightly softer than the popular Scott Meridian, it offers a brilliant feeling and great feedback while casting. But this comparison should not lead to the wrong conclusion, because the Sector is definitely a very fast saltwater rod for quick deliveries and impressive casting distances. Additionally, it has a very strong backbone, which enables long line-pickups for redirecting your cast within seconds – an essential feature for almost all saltwater disciplines. And the Sector offers great casting precision by allowing exact presentations at all distances – with minimum false casts. Summarized, this intuitive performance allows you to focus on the fish instead of your cast.
Due to this impressive performance, the unsanded blank, a stylish labelling and perfect workmanship these rods truly embody everything that Scott is known for. And last but not least, the state-of-the-art Sector series includes the perfect rod for every saltwater species – from sea trout along the Baltic coast to massive GTs at the reef edge!
- Hand crafted premium saltwater fly rod
- Very fast action and fast recovery, but still with a lot of feel
- Unsanded top of the line carbon blank
- ReAct Technology for very fast recovery, minimizing vibrations throughout the blank and an impressive feeling while casting
- Carbon Web Technology: Innovative construction encasing the unidirectional carbon fibres in a web of ultra-light multi-directional carbon fibres for record-braking stability – even under brutal pressure!
- Full-Wells premium cork handle and fighting butt with soft rubber end for outstanding durability and greater comfort in tough fights
- Reel seat milled from aircraft grade aluminium with self-indexing slide hoods, lock rings with extra deep knurling and type III mil-spec anodization in non-reflective flat black for outstanding durability and daily salt water action
- CeRecoil stripping guides with nickel titanium frames and super slick Zirconia inserts
- Recoil nickel titanium snake guides for low friction, superb shooting properties and a corrosion free performance
- All guides are PVD coated in a low reflective coating for even greater durability and stealth
- Line weight engravings on the reel seat for quick rod identification – avoids confusion in hectic situations on the boat!
- Premium Scott aluminium rod tube
- Hand crafted in the USA
|6||2,74 m / 9'0'' ft||4|
|7||2,74 m / 9'0'' ft||4|
|8||2,74 m / 9'0'' ft||4|
|9||2,74 m / 9'0'' ft||4|
|10||2,74 m / 9'0'' ft||4|
|11||2,74 m / 9'0'' ft||4|
|12||2,74 m / 9'0'' ft||4|