The unique Guideline Elevation rod series sets new standards in terms of environmentally conscious production! Thus, this is the "green" flagship product of the Scandinavian cult brand, which has developed a truly exemplary manufacturing process in favor of the environment. In keeping with a very environmentally conscious principle, this innovative production leaves as little "ecological footprint" as possible. In terms of sustainability, therefore, questionable materials and substances were left out of the production of these fine rods. However, the environmentally friendly construction of the Guideline Elevation fly rods is not the only impressive aspect - the performance of these rods is also superb!
The matte, unpolished blank provides the Elevation single-handed rods a relatively fast action with high recovery speeds. Therefore, it offers you assertive casting properties for a truly versatile performance. In addition, it combines an impressive lightweight feel, excellent stability, and very high-quality components. In short: During their environmentally conscious production, no compromises were made in terms of performance and durability, creating a reliable, long-term companion - all in the spirit of sustainability. All models of the Elevation series are perfectly designed for their respective fields of application - from delicate Salmon fishing presentation to winter Pike hunting with beefy streamers.
Undoubtedly, Guideline sets a completely new standard in terms of environmental consciousness with this rod series - and this at a very attractive price. Thus, the truly innovative Elevation One-Handed Fly Rod is the perfect choice for environmentally-friendly fly anglers, who also value great performance!
- Environmentally friendly manufactured single-handed fly rod
- Relatively fast action with high recovery speeds for powerful casting performance
- Minimally cut blank - All particles were filtered out of the water after the sanding process in order to reduce environmental pollution
- High-quality lightweight KW guide rings and powder-coated single-leg running guides, which deliberately avoids environmentally harmful lead chrome plating
- Recycled polyester winding material
- Full-Wells 3A cork grip with no rubber inserts to reduce adhesive use
- Reliable "clear" anodized aluminum reel seat - No chromium, lead, or toxic paint was used for anodizing
- Organic, non-toxic epoxy used for securing windings, grip components, and reel seat
- 4-piece construction
- Rod tube with a minimum diameter of 5cm - saves space and critical weight when traveling!
- Rod tube and fabric bag mostly made of sustainable and recycled materials and labeled with non-toxic inks
||9 ft (2,75 m)||71 g||9 - 11 g||Micro Cork Butt|
||9 ft (2,75 m)||72 g||11 - 13 g||Micro Cork Butt|
||9 ft (2,75 m)||74 g||13 - 15 g||Micro Cork Butt|
||9,9 ft (3,02 m)||87 g||13 - 15 g||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
||9 ft (2,75 m)||84 g||17 - 19 g||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
||9,9 ft (3,02 m)||92 g||17 - 19 g||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
||9 ft (2,75 m)||85 g||19 - 21 g||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
||9,9 ft (3,02 m)||93 g||19 - 21 g||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
||9 ft (2,75 m)||87 g||21 - 23 g||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
The Scandinavian cult brand Guideline offers almost everything that you need for fly fishing. In addition to modern rods and reels, this impressive selection also includes high-quality wading clothes and all kinds of accessories. In fact, all Guideline products have one thing in common: They combine a practice-oriented design with an outstanding value for money. This applies for all price levels – from entry-level to premium models. Furthermore, Guideline places great emphasis on sustainability, which leads to eco-friendly production methods and an inspiring company philosophy.