Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Deal valid until 10.04.2023 and while stocks last. The extra discount will be displayed in your Basket.*1
The Fario Tactical Camo is designed for situations where discretion and a clean presentation are particularly important. In addition to the harmonious and powerful taper, the special camo coating of this flying line gives you the decisive advantage.
About the Fario Tactical WF
The Fario Tactical WF Fly Line is the compact model of Guideline's hugely popular Fario series. Thanks to its modern design - which, incidentally, reminds us of the legendary Guideline Presentation Fly Line - and a completely new coating, it offers you first-class performance and outstanding longevity of life.
With a head length of 9.25m, it is ideal for fishing at close range and at medium distances, but if necessary, it can also send your fly on the opposite bank. This makes them a first-class all-around line for numerous disciplines - whether dry fly, wet fly, nymph, or streamer fishing. The relatively long front taper allows sensitive presentations at all distances. In addition, its compact design allows quick loading of the rod with overhead casts, as well as dynamic roll and spey casts if you have your back up against a wall. No matter how you cast it: Thanks to the multi-density coating, the Fario Tactical WF has the ideal properties in each section of the line. For example, the 3-meter long handling section and the following running line offer excellent grip and shooting characteristics.
In short, the Guideline Fario Tactical WF is a perfect weapon for small and medium-sized running waters, which often leaves us little room to cast. With this compact powerhouse, you can experience truly unforgettable hours on the water!
- Weight Forward floating line with a compact head length of 9.25m
- Relatively long front taper for a clean unrolling and a clean presentation - from close range to max-distance casts
- Multi-Density Coating - built with different coatings for perfect properties in each respective line section
- Handling section with a length of 3m for first-class stability and grip during the cast
- Slightly thicker running line for first-class handling and line mending ability
- Low-stretch core for improved line control and effective hook sets
- Environmentally friendly, PVC-free coating without plasticizer - another impressive Guideline nod to the environment which we are thrilled about!
- Minimal line memory effect thanks to special coatings
- Impressive wear resistance for a long service life - in the spirit of reducing waste
- High-quality welded loops on both ends
- Line ID at the end of the line - helps easily allow you to identify your different
- Supplied without plastic spool and with minimal packaging - another win for the environment!
- Head Length: 30’ (9.25m)
- Total Length: 90’ (27.5m)
- Color: white/camo green
- Made in Europe
The Scandinavian cult brand Guideline offers almost everything that you need for fly fishing. In addition to modern rods and reels, this impressive selection also includes high-quality wading clothes and all kinds of accessories. In fact, all Guideline products have one thing in common: They combine a practice-oriented design with an outstanding value for money. This applies for all price levels – from entry-level to premium models. Furthermore, Guideline places great emphasis on sustainability, which leads to eco-friendly production methods and an inspiring company philosophy.