Not sure what size to buy? No worries! Specify your „Street shoe size" down here and we'll check the selected size. If necessary we'll choose the perfect size for you.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
As Patagonia worked with the legendary boot builders at Danner to create the new Foot Tractor Wading Boots, they applied the same innovation, craftsmanship and quality to a lighter-weight cousin. Sharing many of the same performance attributes as the Foot Tractors but geared toward wet wading, flats fishing and the backcountry, the new River Salt Wading Boots are built for the long haul - whether it’s the steep scramble to alpine-lake nirvana, wet wading in summer streams or stalking tailing bones across flats that stretch to the horizon.
The uppers combine waterproof, full-grain leather with tough-yet-light 1,000-denier nylon panels, providing the protection you need from river rock and coral heads; adjustable speed lacing provides a customized fit across the forefoot and through the ankle for support on uneven surfaces. On the interior, a molded bi-fit board combines the shank, midsole and lasting board into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort or durability. Securing the uppers to the soles, handcrafted, stitch-down construction creates a wide, stable platform and allows the boots to be easily resoled for lifetime performance that’s measured in decades. The Vibram® Megagrip sole compound was specifically developed for traction on both wet and dry surfaces, stands up to miles of dirt-road walk-ins and sharp coral flats, and works just as well for everyday fishing at the home pool; the soles also accept studs for additional traction.
Made by hand (from imported parts) in Portland, Oregon, the Patagonia Danner boots are the best wading boots they have ever made. Period!
- Lightweight Wading Boot for wet-wading, flats fishing and long hikes
- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water
- The leather can be reconditioned as necessary
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Adjustable speed lacing system; a quick pull gives a precise and secure fit over the forefoot and through the ankle
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly
- For faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- Molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Vibram® Megagrip sole compound specially developed for grip on both wet and dry surfaces while maintaining a higher level of durability
- Material upper: full-grain leather with 1,000-denier 100% nylon paneling
- Material lining: 67% polyester/33% nylon
- Material top midsole: 8IR rubber
- Material lower midsole: polyether polyurethane
- Material outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
- Color: Feather Grey (FGE)
- Weight: ca. 1590 g
Established back in 1973, Patagonia stands for sustainable and functional outdoor clothing. This impressive selection also includes a fantastic range of high-quality wading gear. In addition to reliable waders, wading jackets and wading boots, Patagonia offers a variety of practice-oriented backpacks and packs. As a co-founder of the "One Percent for the Planet" movement, Patagonia has been donating around 1% of its annual revenue to environmental organisations since 2002. By transferring the entire company shares, this inspiring brand set new standards in terms of sustainability. The “Earth is now our only shareholder” represented by the Patagonia Purpose Trust and the non-profit organisation Holdfast Collective. From now on, all profits – except for the money that is reinvested in the company – will be used to fight the environmental crisis and save the planet. In short: The high-quality products from Patagonia are always a great choice for environmentally conscious men and women who love fly fishing!
Find your regular shoe size or the foot length in cm in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding US size in the first column.
|US size||UK size||EUR size||Foot length in cm|