Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
Titanium is a very popular leader material for targeting predators with razor-sharp teeth such as pike or barracuda. This is hardly surprising since titanium leaders are more durable compared to ordinary wire leaders. Further, the Climax Ultra Light Titanflex Leaders have an integrated and extremely reliable Cross Lock Snap for attaching lures. This allows quick and uncomplicated fly and lure changes, and it ensures great mobility for a very tempting movement.
This thin variant is ideal for use in perch or zander fishing. It is more robust against damage from bottom contact and can easily withstand even medium-sized pike. Further, they have an integrated swivel that prevents your line from twisting. And you will always be ready for the fish of a lifetime due to a length of 50 cm. Last but not least, these packages including two leaders offer a great value for money.
- High-quality predator leaders made of titanium
- Made of 7 (1x7) ultra-fine braided titanium strands
- Extremely abrasion-resistant and durable
- Very smooth and flexible – allows your fly to move in a tempting way!
- Reliable Cross Lock Snap for quick and uncomplicated fly changes
- Integrated swivel that allows an easy connection to mono or fluorocarbon leaders and it prevents your line from twisting while casting and in the water!
- Stainless and therefore suitable for saltwater
- Length: 50 cm
- Strength: 4 kg
- Content: two leaders per pack
Over 60 years of experience in the development and production of braided and monofilament lines distinguish Climax from other brands. The German quality manufacturer has always convinced with excellent lines that play in the top class in terms of durability, real diameter and strength. Just like the lines, the leaders are also of the highest quality and are especially popular with predator anglers.