Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
Hard Mono is a very popular leader material for fishing for predatory fish such as perch, zander and also pike. It is very abrasion resistant and almost invisible under water - just right for cautious predators. In addition, the Climax Ultra Light Hard Mono leaders have a reliable Cross Lock Snap for hooking streamers and lures. This allows a quick and uncomplicated bait change and it offers a first-class freedom of movement for a seductive game in the water. At the same time, its integrated swivel reliably prevents twisting of the line. In addition, thanks to their length of 60 cm, you are always prepared for the exceptional fish. And last but not least, with two leaders per pack, they have an excellent price-performance ratio.
This quite thin variant of the leader with a carrying capacity of 4.5 kg is particularly well suited for perch and zander fishing. The abrasion resistance of the Hard Mono prevents damage to the leader when fishing close to the bottom and at the same time provides protection should a pike get in.
- High quality predator fishing leader made of Hard Mono
- Extremely abrasion resistant and therefore extremely durable
- Super transparent and almost invisible in the water
- Reliable Cross Lock Snap for attaching your lure for a quick and easy lure change
- Integrated swivel - allows easy connection to the main line, mono or fluorocarbon leaders and prevents twisting of the line during casting and in the water!
- Stainless steel components and therefore also suitable for use in salt water
- Length: 60 cm
- Strength: 4,5 kg
- Content: two leaders per package
Over 60 years of experience in the development and production of braided and monofilament lines distinguish Climax from other brands. The German quality manufacturer has always convinced with excellent lines that play in the top class in terms of durability, real diameter and strength. Just like the lines, the leaders are also of the highest quality and are especially popular with predator anglers.