Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
The Climax Ultra Light Fluorocarbon leader is ideal for perch fishing. The advantages of fluorocarbon are obvious: it is much more abrasion resistant and sinks up to three times faster than conventional nylon, while at the same time it is almost invisible under water.
The Cross Lock Snap allows you to change lures or flies in a snap, and the wide shape ensures that your lures keep a seductive play in the water. The swivel prevents the lure’s spin from transferring to your line.
- High quality fluorocarbon leader for light predator fishing.
- More abrasion resistant and sinks three times faster than conventional nylon
- Super transparent and almost invisible in the water
- Reliable Cross Lock Snap for quick and easy lure changes
- Integrated swivel - allows easy connection to main line, mono or fluorocarbon leaders and prevents line twisting during casting and in the water!
- Length: 60 cm
- Strength: 5 kg
- Content: two leaders per package
Over 60 years of experience in the development and production of braided and monofilament lines distinguish Climax from other brands. The German quality manufacturer has always convinced with excellent lines that play in the top class in terms of durability, real diameter and strength. Just like the lines, the leaders are also of the highest quality and are especially popular with predator anglers.