First-class fly tying vises from the American premium manufacturer Regal Engineering easily please the most demanding fly tyers all over the world. Therefore, it’s hardly surprising that their iconic design has been copied countless times. But, these cheap imitations have absolutely nothing in common with the truly outstanding original. Hence, we proudly present the extremely approved Regal Medallion Vise, which embodies the American art of engineering.
Designed according to the motto „built to last a lifetime“, this impressive vise will accompany you for decades. Thereby, it offers all essential features that passionate fly tyers desire. Its incredible performance is based on the extremely versatile Regal Stainless Steel Jaws Head. This head offers outstanding stability and the ultimate hook holding power to secure a large variety of different hook sizes – from tiny #32 midges to large #2 streamers! These extremely durable, very pointy stainless steel jaws also allow maximum freedom of movement around the hook for tying even the tiniest patterns. Further, this well thought out head revolves around a 360-degree axis, which makes countless tying steps much easier. Last but not least, the head is articulating 220 degrees up and down for an individual positioning that matches the tying style or pattern!
Summarized, it is hardly surprising that this vise is the first choice of many professional fly tyers worldwide. Without a doubt, its classic, stylish design will provide lots of joy while tying thousands of flies. Functionality, versatility and elegance combined to a truly impressive fly tying vise: the one and only Regal Medallion Vise – a perfect and extremely reliable companion for demanding fly tyers!
- Premium fly tying vise
- Regal Stainless Steel Jaws Head – an extremely versatile head that offers record-breaking stability and the ultimate hook holding power for an impressive variety of different hook sizes from #32 - #2!
- Extremely durable, pointy stainless steel jaws that allow maximum freedom of movement around the hook
- Head revolves around a 360-degree axis – additionally equipped with locking screw for a fixed head
- Head also articulating 220 degrees up and down for an individual positioning that matches the tying style or pattern!
- Regal C-Clamp for maximum stability – suitable for tabletops up to a thickness of 5,5 cm
- Colour: black
- Made in USA