The new Ergoe Series comes in Loon colours an is made of highest quality surgery stainless steel – precision tool you will use for a very long time! The yellow powder-coated grips are ergonomic moulded and comfortably fit both small and big hands. Essential if you are dealing with filigree work at your tying vise. ;-)
Won't get much sharper than this! The Razor Scissors are the most sharpest ones of Loon and cut through every tying material with an ease (except wire). Depending on what to cut, you can adjust it via spring screw to get optimized cuts all the time. One of the blades is serrated which means there is not a single material to slip through while cutting, even fine hair or thinnest synthetic foil.
Getting loose like with standard scissors won't be an issue with these – simply tighten the screw from time to time and remain accuracy like on your first day unpacking them!
- Enlarged ergonomic finger/thumb holes
- Either 4" (10 cm) or 5" (13 cm) long
- Surgical quality stainless steel
- Excellent all-around scissors
- Powder coated grip
- Extra sharp cutting blades (one serrated)
- Screw to adjust pressure on the cutting blades