This Streamer Brush makes tying big flies easier than ever and you will finish them a lot faster! As the video shows (other Streamer Brush), catchy fresh- and saltwater flies can be tied within a few steps. The mixture of soft fox and eb fibres are twisted together with a stainless steel wire on a length of about 25 cm. On both sides the material has a length of 6 -7 cm and the total width is 12 – 14 cm.
Fix the strand on the hook shank and simply wrap it around. After every wrap it is necessary to brush the material backwards to shape a nice and even body. Best way to do this is by using a comb or a dubbing needle. At the end brush through everything once more and the perfect body is finished!
Thanks to the long soft fibres, the Grizzly Foxy Streamer Brush pulsates lively with every strip and the sparely integrated flash adds a discreet shine to the fly – not to flashy but enough for every fish to spot the fly instantly. Further it comes with some UV flash that will attract big predators even more!
Tha applications are very versatile:
- Brush flies for Pike, Pikeperch, Taimen, GT Tarpon
- Articulated Streamer of each size (e.g. with Wiggle Tail)
- Also smaller Baitfish-Imitations for perch, seatrout & Co.
Tip: The more and tighter you wrap the brushes around, the denser and thicker the body gets. In our opinion less is more!
- Grizzly Foxy variation: Mixture of fox, EP fibres and UV-Flash
- Content: 6 strands à ca. 25 cm of length
- You can use 1 strand for about 3 - 4 pike streamer
- Fibre length: 6 – 7 cm
- Total witdh of the strand: 12 – 14 cm