The All Purpose Dry Hook is a class all-rounder for tying most dry fly patterns. The classic shape of the S1401 is perfect for dry flies of all sizes, whether Black Gnat, Parachute or similar, all these well-known dry flies are tied on the hook shape as it has the S1401. But wet flies and nymphs can also be tied with Sprite's sturdy hook.
The hook with a small barb is particularly pointed and penetrates quickly into the fish's mouth, where it convinces with a secure fit. If desired, the barb can of course be pressed on with pliers without affecting the hooking properties of the S1401.
A great hook for tying most dry fly patterns we know. But also great for some nymphs and wet flies.
- All-around dry fly hook from Sprite Hooks
- Normal wire size
- Small barb can be pressed on if desired
- Suitable for all imaginable dry fly patterns
- Equally good for nymph patterns
- Down eye
- Particularly pointed
- Content: 50 pieces per package