The Scott T3H switch models are for everyone who likes modern casts but doesn't want to loose to much feeling. Compared to the real two handers they are more agile and therefore much better for spots with less space for casting. On the spot presentations are highly required in these conditions to get a nice and even swing. That's what these rods are made for and if you need, they produce tight loops as well (e.g. when it is windy). Once in the swing, the T3H provides a unique sense so that you always feel what your fly is doing at the end of the line. Further this allows you to fine adjust the swing to different currents and depths.
Concerning the quality, there isn't much to say about Stott rods. The typical natural finish and high quality components define this high-end fly rods. For instance the military spec. anodised reel seat – made for uncountable days on the water with even more fish!
# 4: Perfect for medium to big size trout streams.
# 6: For big trouts or lighweight fishing for sea trouts and salmon
# 8: Sea trouts in rivers, small salmon rivers, Steelheads (also fishing from a boat)
- Medium fast action with crisp recovery speed
- Multi-modulus design (fine-tuned flex and recovery)
- Advanced Reinforced Carbon (ARC; reduces torque and increases strength)
- X-Core (delivers blanks that transmit feel and maintain stability)
- Titanium framed SiC stripping guides
- Top grade Portuguese cork
- Mil-Spec III anodized reelseats (extremely durable)
- Natural finish (keeping the natural beauty of graphite)
- Blank colour: anthracite
- Aluminium rod tube
- Made in Montrose, Colorado, USA
|4||10,6 ft||240 grain / 15,5 g||280 grain / 18,1 g|
|6||11 ft||280 grain / 18,1 g||320 grain / 20,7 g|
|8||11 ft||400 grain / 25,9 g||440 grain / 28,5 g|