Pike flies won’t get smaller and that’s one reason why Vision decided to refurbish their Big Mama pike stick. A smoother action makes casting heavy, wind resisting flies more easier. Wiggle Tails, Zonker, Tungsten-Tubes…no problem!
But not only did they adjust the action, also the stripping guides, that now come as titanium ones and the more massive reel seat for superior fit. In addition to that you’ll find alignment dots for easy assemble and a cool pike logo on the EVA handle – for all pike freaks!
Now you can decide between # 8, 9 or 10:
# 8: For smaller flies and decent conditions.
# 9: All-round model for most flies and weather conditions
# 10: Handles biggest flies and stormy weather conditions
- Designed by Niklaus Bauer
- Rod for big and heavy flies
- Smooth, deep loading action
- Dark green (almost black) blank with red applications
- Anatomic designed EVA handle with composite fighting butt
- Titanium Stripping guides
- Hard chrome snake guides
- Length: 9 ft (2,74 m)
- Parts: 4
- Delivered in triangle cordura rod tube and rod sock
|8||9 ft (2,74 m)||138 g|
|9||9 ft (2,74 m)||141 g|
|10||9 ft (2,74 m)||148 g|