These medium fast and progressive action rods are smooth casting and powerful, yet very forgiving—and are an incredible value. Lefty says they are the perfect rods for all anglers and skill levels. Travelling anglers can afford to take them as a backup, but often return with a new favourite.
Cosmetics include matte black finished blanks and subtle gold logos. They feature alignment dots color coded by line weight, premium grade cork with burled accents, and oversized stripper guides. New anodized reel seats with braided carbon fibre inserts make these rods as forgiving on the eyes as they are in the hand.
- Traditional medium fast action
- IM6 graphite blank with a matte black finish
- Precision Blank Over Ferrule Technology
- Machined and anodized channel-locking reel seat with braided carbon fibre inserts (#5)
- #7 + #8: anodized reel seat with fighting butt
- Premium 'AA' grade Portuguese cork grip
- Light weight hi-alloy stripping guides and hard chrome stainless steel snake guides
- Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Length: 9 ft (2,74 m)
- Parts: 4 (# 2 - 8 ft is 3 piece)
- Delivered in rod sock
- 25 year warranty (45 € service fee)