These rods have been designed by Bob Clouser who invented the Clouser Minnows. The goal was to get a rod that casts weighted flies and sinking lines with an ease. To achieve that the Clouser Series have a progressive flex profile which means the rod tip is very flexible and the further down to the handle stiffness increases. So when you are casting heavy sink tips and weighted flies you'll create wider loops to avoid tailing loops and touching the rod with the fly. On the other hand you can create tight loops when dry fly fishing using the soft tip combined with the fast action of the rod!
Each rod is subjected to the TiCr proprietary coating process which gives the blank added durability in the face of errant flies and untimely nicks and scratches. The Tactical Guides are braided line and saltwater safe, which can't break or pop out like traditional ceramic guides.
- Fast action / progressive flex profile
- Proprietary TiCr Coating
- Blue colour finish
- 2nd Generation Blank Over Ferrule Technology
- Super lightweight machined and anodized channel-locking reel seat
- Cleverly machined hook keepers on each side of the reel seat
- Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Light weight tactical series stripping guides
- # 6-8 come with fighting butts
- Saltwater resistant
- Length: 8,9 ft (2,71 m)
- Parts: 4
- Delivered in rod sock
- 25 year warranty (45 € sercvice fee)