The so-called Zone Euro Nymph is the undisputed top-of-the-range nymph rod from Primal. Due to its special design, it is absolutely perfect for modern nymphing techniques – whether Euro-, Czech- or French-Nymphing. Without a doubt, this outstanding fly rod will easily please demanding fly fishermen due to its high-quality construction and modern components at a very competitive price.
It has a lightweight ultra high modulus 64MSI carbon blank that features the modern UHC and ANR technologies. This expensive construction makes this rod light, responsive and yet very durable. First of all, it feels very light which enables you to fish with less fatigue. It has a very sensitive tip that allows an extremely precise presentation directly in the “danger zone” and a reliable bite indication. Therefore, you will even feel the most delicate takes. It has a strong backbone with a good power reserve for fighting big fish. Thus, you will always be ready for the fish of a lifetime. In addition, the stunning blank of this rod has a matt black finish for a stealthy appearance along the river. Further, its reliable aluminium reel seat with a classy wooden spacer will hold the reel securely in place. And its ergonomically shaped handle made of high-quality cork provides this rod with a very pleasant feel – a truly fantastic feature for this highly technical way of fishing.
In short: The sensitive Zone Euro Nymph Fly Rod has an extremely well-thought-out design, which makes it perfect for nymphing techniques with a tight line. It offers you a reliable performance and a stylish appearance at a very competitive price. Therefore, it’s a great choice for targeting all kinds of fish with precisely presented nymphs – whether trout, grayling or barbel!
- High-quality fly rod for modern nymphing techniques with a tight line – for instance Czech- and French-Nymphing!
- Lightweight ultra high modulus 64MSI carbon blank
- Sensitive tip for a precise presentation and good bite indication
- Strong backbone with a good power reserve for fighting big fish
- Ultralight Helical Core (UHC): a lightweight blank construction with a helical core, which provides the blank with great hoop strength and stability while bending
- Amplified Nano Resin (ANR): This technology is based on an innovative and very efficient resin which connects the individual carbon fibres of the blank in a permanent way. It is much stronger than ordinary resins, which makes it possible to reduce the resin content to half of what would normally be used. This makes the blank much lighter and more sensitive while providing outstanding durability.
- Stripping guide with ceramic inlay and lightweight single leg guides
- Ergonomically shaped handle made of high-quality cork
- Reliable “down locking” reel seat with modern design and classy wooden spacer
- Handy eyelet for placing the fly
- Matt black finish for a stealthy appearance
- 4-piece design
- Supplied with cloth rod bag and Codura rod tube with a carrying strap for safe transportation
|# 2||9,3 ft (2,82 m)||80 cm||Half-Wells|
|# 2||10 ft (3,05 m)||85 cm||Half-Wells|
|# 3||9,3 ft (2,82 m)||80 cm||Half-Wells|
|# 3||10,6 ft (3,20 m)||89 cm||Half-Wells|
|# 4||10 ft (3,05 m)||85 cm||Half-Wells|
The manufacturer Primal Rod Company from New Zealand is known worldwide for producing modern fly rods that are very popular. This large selection includes a variety of different models – for both fresh and saltwater fishing. In fact, all of them have one thing in common: They combine a fantastic performance and an outstanding value for money. Further, they have a very appealing design. In addition to versatile all-round rods, Primal also presents very specialised rods with a specific field of application – for instance for modern short-line nymphing techniques. Therefore, this large selection includes the right fly rod for almost every type of fishing at a very competitive price.
as set Guideline Elevation T-Pac Travel Nymph Single Handed Fly Rod