The Medium Fast blank has long since been the very cornerstone of Loop's long history in fly rod design. This classic action allows for continual power application through the casting stroke, achieving both optimum fly presentation and fish-fighting ability. Presented in pearlised grey, these Medium Fast rods are designed for freshwater fishing and finished using the highest AAA grade cork, our unique triangular reel seat, hard chrome snake guides and ultra performance carbon fibre. The CAST Medium Fast rods allow you to fish all day with maximum performance and minimum fatigue.
By introducing the new range of CAST fly rods, Loop offers an innovative and unique concept of three separate blank actions in one rod series. The essence of CAST (Colour, Action, Sequence, Tempo) is flexibility in colour-coded rod actions for any given fly fishing environment.
The series maximises the benefits of the full to mid curve actions favoured in today’s fly fishing, but in three distinct flex tempos. Whether it’s small creek brownies or swinging heavy flies deep for Atlantic salmon, the CAST range offers high performance fly rods in Medium, Medium Fast and Fast actions to complement not only your casting style, but also your chosen discipline of fly fishing.
- Blank in aesthetic pearlised golden brown finish.
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Up to # 6: Reverse Half-Wells handle
- # 7: Full-Wells with Fighting-Butt
- Triangular aluminum reel seat in bright anodized finish
- Ceramic stripping guides and chrome snake guides with double coating
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections
- All models are 4-piece
- Delivered in matching pentagonal tube and cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Sweden
||2||8,6 ft (2,62 m)|
||3||9 ft (2,74 m)|
|ECA490-4MF||4||9 ft (2,74 m)|
||5||9 ft (2,74 m)|
|ECA690-4MF||6||9 ft (2,74 m)|
|ECA796-4MF||7||9,6 ft (2,92 m)|
|ECA7100-4MF||7||10 ft (3,05 m)|