The Zane Pro Sintrix is the new saltwater flagship from the English premium manufacturer Hardy. This embodiment of modern rod building is handmade in Hardy’s traditional rod factory in Alnwick (England) with more than 120 years of rod building heritage. As a result, you will enjoy a perfect workmanship that leaves nothing to be desired. Therefore, real innovations and modern technologies are combined with great craftmanship for a truly impressive performance.
First of all, the Zane Pro Sintrix is known for its record-breaking stability – without sacrificing feedback and a great feeling while casting. This is made possible due to its one and only SINTRIX® 440 blank construction that combines extreme resilience and a very light weight. Further, it has a very fast action with fast recovery that provides powerful casting properties, which enable tight loops and precise presentations at all distances – even when it’s windy. In addition, it has great power reserves, not only while casting, but also while fighting fish. Hence, you’re always prepared for the fish of a lifetime. And of course, not a single compromise was made during its extensive development process. Therefore, this exceptional blank is matched with the best components available. As a result, the Zane Pro Sintrix has an outstanding design and it is extremely saltwater-resistant for a long-term use in salty environments. Therefore, it’s hardly surprising that this design masterpiece won the prize for the best fly rod at the 2020 ICAST Online.
Whether sea trout, bonefish, tarpon or GT: The Zane Pro Sintrix single-handed fly rod can handle everything. This extremely reliable saltwater rod won’t let you down – even when you target the most powerful fish on earth!
- Modern top of the line saltwater fly rod – extremely durable and yet light!
- Handmade in Alnwick (England)
- Very fast action with fast recovery for powerful casting properties and tight loops – even when it’s windy!
- SINTRIX® 440 blank construction for an extreme resilience and an impressively light weight
- SWS (Salt Water Series) with non-corrosive components for long-term use in salty environments
- Premium quality full wells cork handle with fighting butt and composite cork end cap for outstanding durability
- Very reliable, type 4 hard anodised reel seat – scratch-resistant and very durable!
- Modern titanium Recoil guides with ceramic inlay and lightweight snake guides
- Handwritten serial number
- Supplied with premium rod tube
SINTRIX® 440 blank construction: Up to 60% increase in compressive strength and up to 30% lighter than conventional carbon fibre blanks. SINTRIX is exclusive to Hardy rods and it sets itself apart from other nano-particle resin blank constructions with impressive strength.
|6||9 ft (2,74 m)||106 g||78,5 cm||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
|7||9 ft (2,74 m)||109 g||78,5 cm||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
|8||9 ft (2,74 m)||112 g||78,5 cm||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
|9||9 ft (2,74 m)||119 g||78,5 cm||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
|10||9 ft (2,74 m)||123 g||78,5 cm||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
|11||9 ft (2,74 m)||132 g||78,5 cm||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|
|12||9 ft (2,74 m)||139 g||78,5 cm||Full Wells + Fighting Butt|