The new Wraith rods from Hardy feature SINTRIX 550 Technology and are built for generating incredible line speeds, making the longest casts, and have a very fast tip recovery. Due to the increased stiffness, the best uses for these rods are in scenarios where you need to make overhead casts at medium to long-distance casts in larger streams, rivers, lakes, or at the coast. For short-distance casting and more waterborne casts, we recommend the Hardy Zephrus series.
The Hardy Wraith AWS (All Water Series) comes in classes #7 and #8 in different lengths. This rod series covers a wide variety of fisheries, whether they’re in tropical Flats or along our domestic, salty coastlines. The Wraith AWS features a carbon fiber reel seat, instead of wood, making it fit for freshwater, brackish water, and saltwater. Big Trout, Pike, Sea Trout & Co. will feel a bit closer with these distance casting rods!
SINTRIX 550 Blank Technology: Up to 60% increase in strength and up to 30% reduction in weight compared to standard carbon rods. The stiffness of SINTRIX 550 Blanks is 15% higher than SINTRIX 440. A technology only found in Hardy fly rods.
- Ultra-fast action rod to generate very high line speeds and cast long distances
- SINTRIX 550 Blank Technology
- Fuji Titanium SiC stripping guides
- REX Black Pearl Recoil single foot guides
- Corrosion-proof reel seat with carbon fiber inlay
- High-quality Full Wells cork grip with fighting butt
- Saltwater resistant components
- 4-piece construction
- Classy aluminum rod tube with engraving
||9 ft (2,74 m)||102 g||78 cm|
||9,6 ft (2,90 m)||110 g||82 cm|
|7||10 ft (3,05 m)
||112 g||86 cm|
|8||9 ft (2,74 m)||105 g||78 cm|
|8||10 ft (3,05 m)||112 g||86 cm|