Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Though ArcticSilver fly rods might appear unusual at first, their truly outstanding performance will easily convince the biggest critics due to their brilliant casting and fish fighting properties. All of these rods have one unique feature in common: the so-called Free-Flex-System including the Quick-Lock reel seat – a patented design that allows the blank to swing inside the handle. And thanks to the Beast Single Handed Fly Rod, from now on this impressive performance is also available as a modern streamer rod that was specifically designed for targeting strong predatory species.
This innovative rod is designed for casting large flies with ease and for fighting the strong predators that will destroy those flies. Without a doubt, the ArcticSilver designers did a heck of a job. First of all, the Free-Flex-Handle and the freely swinging blank allow impressive casting distances and they provide a direct contact from the rod tip to the handle – and therefore, from the fish to the fisherman. But there’s more to it than that, because this system noticeably reduces fatigue, which makes long fishing days even more enjoyable – especially when casting large streamers. And of course, this design perfectly matches the characteristics of the modern 40T carbon blank with a tip made of 30T carbon. Its medium fast action with a relatively fast recovery speed provides this rod with very powerful casting properties. Therefore, it will easily cast gigantic pike streamers very far. In the meantime, the patented Quick-Lock reel seat will hold your reel securely in place. Further, its modern handle is very comfortable, extremely durable and impressively light. And last but not least, the titanium stripping guides with ceramic inlay and the lightweight hard chrome plate snake guides will let your line glide to the horizon with hardly any friction.
In short: The new ArcticSilver streamer flagship is a very convincing rod for targeting all kinds of predatory species. It truly deserves its name since it is a real beast with powerful casting and fish fighting properties. Therefore, the Beast Single Handed Fly Rod is a great choice for targeting both our local predators and strong saltwater species!
- Modern streamer rod with an innovative design from Norway
- Cutting-edge, sanded 40T carbon blank with a tip made of 30T carbon for a truly outstanding performance while casting and while fighting fish
- Medium fast action with very powerful casting properties and lots of “feeling” due to the Free-Flex-System
- Deep-loading Flex Profile of just under 1/2 with a smooth bending curve (just under half of the rod bends when moderately loaded)
- Relatively fast recovery speed for high line speeds
- Patented Free-Flex-Handle for long-distance casting with less fatigue and for a direct contact to the fish
- Handle made of high modular carbon-based materials (40%) with extreme strength and low weight
- Easy to handle Quick-Lock reel seat, which is CNC-machined and made out of 6061 aluminium
- SiC titanium stripping guides with ceramic inlay
- Lightweight hard chrome plate snake guides
- Transparent matt purple blank coating with a unique carbon effect
- Stylish, black wrappings with silver threads
- Alignment dots
- Every part of the rod is specifically labelled
- Supplied with high-quality rod tube and rod sock
- Transport length: 74,5 cm without rod tube and 80 cm with rod tube
|8||9 ft (2,74 m)||Free-Flex||4||18 - 20 g|
|9||9 ft (2,74 m)||Free-Flex||4||20 - 22 g|
|4910MF (medium-fast)||10||9 ft (2,74 m)||Free-Flex||4||22 - 24 g|
First of all, the Norwegian manufacturer ArcticSilver is known for a truly innovative range of fly rods. All of these rods have one unique feature in common: the so-called Free-Flex-System including the Quick-Lock reel seat. This patented design allows the blank to swing inside the handle, which creates outstanding casting and fish fighting properties. In fact, ArcticSilver offers many different models that are suitable for a variety of different fly fishing disciplines – whether casting delicate dry flies for trout or massive streamers for large predators. In addition, ArcticSilver also presents a large selection of modern fly lines that have a very thin diameter due to their so-called Micro Diameter (MD) design. This design allows record-breaking casting distances thanks to minimum friction in the rod guides and hardly any air resistance. In fact, these advantages are not only noticeable in combination with an ArcticSilver fly rod, but also with rods from other manufacturers.