Adams Fly Rods come from Spain and have been developed there for several years by passionate fly and nymph fishermen. The experienced minds behind Adams know exactly what demanding nymph fishermen need and have trimmed their rods from A to Z for functionality and fishability - without losing sight of a modern design.
The XTZ is the flagship of the Adams rod family. And with this rod building kit you can build your own XTZ Euro Nymph rod!
This set contains all the components of the original XTZ that you need for the set-up:
- 4-piece matt black blank with X-TorZion technology
- Innovative ergonomic handle made of carbon fibre braiding
- CNC-machined down-locking reel seat made from 6061-T6 aluminium by ALPS
- Ultra-light single-foot Recoil guides with Black Pearl PVD finish
- Supplied in Cordura transport tube with shoulder strap
- 15 year manufacturer's warranty
You can find our experience with the XTZ on adh-world
„After initial scepticism about the carbon handle, we are completely thrilled with the new Adams XTZ after our extensive tests on Trout and Grayling! This is where functionality, innovation and high-quality components come together. You notice immediately that these rods have been developed by nymph fishermen for nymph fishermen and we are very happy that the rod makers at Adams have found the courage to go new and different ways so that you can feel the difference!“