Trxstle ('Trestle') is a young company from Montana/USA that specialises in the development of high-quality outdoor equipment. The two founders of Trxstle have used their professional experience as mechanical engineers to design the CRC System, a premium rod case.
Strictly speaking, the Trxstle CRC System V2.0 Rod Carry System is much more than a conventional rod case! This lockable system can be installed on your roof rack and ensures that not only is there more space in your car, but your valuable rods and reels are also well protected. The length of the tube can be adjusted in four steps and can hold a maximum of two rods with reels mounted. The maximum length of the rods can be 10 ft. (3.05 m). A perfect solution for transporting your favourite rods to the water or from one spot to the next. This saves an enormous amount of time! Time that you can spend much better on or in the water. The time-consuming assembly and disassembly of the rods is no longer necessary and you are ready for action in no time at all.
The rod case from Trxstle has a lockable lid with snap closure that opens upwards. The inside of the CRC system is well padded and ensures that your rods and reels are not damaged. The rods are inserted into the tube with the rings facing upwards. This takes the strain off the rings, minimises the risk of damage when they are pulled out and thus contributes to the optimal protection of your equipment. Thanks to its flat design, the rod case offers minimal air resistance on your car roof and is not noticeable when driving.
In short, the Trxstle CRC System V2.0 is an exceptional rod case that is extremely versatile and makes it easy to transport single-handed rods. The workmanship, materials, design and function of this innovative rod carry system are second to none. There is currently no more elegant solution for stowing and transporting your high-quality tackle on the market.
- Innovative rod case for up to two reels and rods (max. length 10 ft.)
- Length of the rod case can be adjusted in four steps
- Adjustable lengths: 1.13 m, 1.83 m, 2.54 m, 3.23 m
- Padded compartment for reels
- Sturdy lid with snap lock
- Lock for extra security
- Easy installation on a roof rack
- Rubberised clamps with quick release for a non-slip, secure and scratch-free hold
- Compatible with most carrier systems
- Materials: aluminium with special anodising for durability, stainless steel
- Weight: approx. 7.3 kg
- Possibility to attach a shoulder strap (not included)
- Made in USA