The Scott T3H switch models are for everyone who likes modern casts but doesn't want to loose to much feeling. On the spot presentations are highly required to get a nice and even swing. That's what these rods are made for and if you need, they produce tight loops as well (e.g. when it is windy). Once in the swing, the T3H provides a unique sense so that you always feel what your fly is doing at the end of the line. Further this allows you to fine adjust the swing to different currents and depths.
Concerning the quality, there isn't much to say about Stott rods. The typical natural finish and high qquality components define this high-end fly rods. For instance the military spec. anodised reel seat – made for uncountable days on the water with even more fish!
- Medium fast action with crisp recovery speed
- Multi-modulus design (fine-tuned flex and recovery)
- Advanced Reinforced Carbon (ARC; reduces torque and increases strength)
- X-Core (delivers blanks that transmit feel and maintain stability)
- Titanium framed SiC stripping guides
- Top grade Portuguese cork
- Mil-Spec III anodized reelseats (extremely durable)
- Natural finish (keeping the natural beauty of graphite)
- Blank colour: anthracite
- Aluminium rod tube
- Made in Montrose, Colorado, USA