The new SX double handers are extremely fast without feeling stiff while casting. The high recovery speed forms perfect tight loops for long and precise casts. The blank itself loads deep to the handle which creates a great smoothness both for casting and fishing. Due to the minimal post oscilation of the tip you'll feel every stop – throughout an exceptional casting experience!
With its newest Cross Core Technology and the short length, the Loop SX rods are predestinated for modern underhand casts. Short shooting heads or even skagit systems will fit perfect. If you like fishing with longer speylines on big rivers, we recommend the longer # 9 or #10 models.
- Fast action
- Blank in aesthetic matte smoke finish
- Cross Core Technology with high end nano resin
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Triangular 3-pin aluminum reel seat in Gun Metal finish
- Titanium stripper guides
- Patented E-coated snake guides for minimal friction, generates higher line speed and longer casting
- 4 parts
- Delivered in aluminium tube and cloth bag
|7124-4 F||7||12,4 ft|