The unique Guideline Elevation rod series sets new standards in terms of environmentally conscious production! Thus, this is the "green" flagship product of the Scandinavian cult brand, which has developed a truly exemplary manufacturing process in favor of the environment. In keeping with a very environmentally conscious principle, this innovative production leaves as little "ecological footprint" as possible. In terms of sustainability, therefore, questionable materials and substances were left out of the production of these fine rods. However, the environmentally friendly construction of the Guideline Elevation fly rods is not the only impressive aspect - the performance of these rods is also superb!
The matte, unpolished blank provides the Elevation double-handed rods a relatively fast action with high recovery speeds. Therefore, it offers you assertive casting properties for a truly versatile performance with compact shooting heads and full lines! In addition, it combines an impressive lightweight feel, excellent stability, and very high-quality components. In short: During their environmentally conscious production, no compromises were made in terms of performance and durability, creating a reliable, long-term companion - all in the spirit of sustainability. All models of the Elevation series are perfectly designed for their respective fields of application - from small Salmon streams to the gigantic rivers of the North.
Undoubtedly, Guideline sets a completely new standard in terms of environmental consciousness with this rod series - and this at a very attractive price. Thus, the truly innovative Elevation Two-Handed Fly Rod is the perfect choice for environmentally-friendly fly anglers, who also value great performance!
- Environmentally friendly manufactured double-handed fly rod
- Relatively fast action with high recovery speeds for powerful casting performance
- Minimally cut blank - All particles were filtered out of the water after the sanding process in order to reduce environmental pollution
- High-quality lightweight KW guide rings and powder-coated single-leg running guides, which deliberately avoids environmentally harmful lead chrome plating
- Recycled polyester winding material
- Modern double-handed 3A cork grip with no rubber inserts to reduce adhesive use
- Reliable "clear" anodized aluminum reel seat - No chromium, lead, or toxic paint was used for anodizing
- Organic, non-toxic epoxy used for securing windings, grip components, and reel seat
- 4-piece construction
- Rod tube with a minimum diameter of 5.7 cm - saves space and critical weight when traveling!
- Rod tube and fabric bag mostly made of sustainable and recycled materials and labeled with non-toxic inks
||12 ft (3,65 m)||152 g||27 - 30 g / 416 - 465 grains|
||13 ft (3,96 m)||186 g||31 - 34 g / 480 - 525 grains|
||14 ft (4,26 m)||205 g||35 - 38 g / 540 - 585 grains|
||15 ft (4,57 m)||249 g||41 - 44 g / 630 - 680 grains|