With the new Ampere Reel series, our goal was clear: to create a line of reels that were not only affordable, but would also perform to our exacting standards.
The Ampere Voltage is the pinnacle of these efforts. Designed with a sealed drag surface and built with a stacked 4 and 6 carbon fiber/stainless steel washer drag system, the Ampere Voltage feels just at home in the salt as it does on small high-country streams. Powerful enough to slow down a screaming bonefish or bulldogging redfish, against the Voltage trout and bass don’t stand a chance.
- Lightweight machined large-arbor reel
- Machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Sealed drag surface, ideal for saltwater and big game pursuits
- Features a stacked 4 and 6 carbon fiber/stainless steel washer drag system
- Easily convertible to left- or right-hand retrieve
- Positive-click drag knob for precise drag engagement
- In black nickel
|II||8,5 cm||121 g||3 - 5||WF4 + 125 yds 20#|
|III||9,3 cm||141 g||4 - 6||WF6 + 125 yds 20#|
|IV||9,8 cm||195 g||6 - 8||WF8 + 200 yds 20#|
|V||10,7 cm||226 g||9 - 10||WF10 + 225 yds 20#|