Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Deal valid until 23.09.2021 and while stocks last. The discount will be displayed in your Basket.*1
30% lighter, 30% narrower but 100% Orvis Mirage quality!
The new Mirage LT ads four lightweight models to the Orvis Mirage reel line-up, perfectly suited to balance light fresh- and saltwater rods. Mirage LT reels are 100% Made in USA and play technically and with regards to reliability and durability in the premium league of high end reels.
In order to reduce the weight of the Mirage LT Orvis opted to implement a lighter version of the Mirage drag system – adjusted to lighter tippets. Apart from that, the Mirage Lts drag is the same, fully sealed, maintenance free system you’ll find in the original Mirage reels with carbon and stainless steel washers, characterized by super smooth operation and low startup inertia throughout the entire drag range. With only one full rotation of the knob you can access the entire drag range quick and easy even in hectic situations. The low-profile counterweight takes care of smooth and balance retrieval and protects your fingers during long runs. The quick release spool mechanism allows fast change from left- to right hand retrieve. To further reduce the weight Mirage LT reels feature a narrower spool and adjusted backing capacity. These fully machined reels are made of lightweight and durable 6061 T6 aluminum fitted with a type II anodized surface for increased durability and scratch resistance. A type III anodized reel shaft offers a great combination of maximum durability and weight-reduction to round off this technically advanced piece of equipment.
In a nutshell: the Mirage LT is a go-to reel for all your fresh- and light saltwater adventures providing more stopping power than you will ever need when fishing for trout, bass, carp, pike or small saltwater game fish – in a light weight design.
- Lightweight evolution of the popular Mirage reel
- Designed to balance perfectly with light rods
- 30% lighter, 30% narrower than corresponding Mirage models
- Drag: smooth, fully sealed and maintenance free carbon-stainless steel system
- True large arbor performance picks up line fast to get big gamefish on the reel faster
- Machined from strong yet lightweight 6061-T6 aluminium
- Heavily ventilated spool to shed weight yet maintain its strength
- Type II anodized surface: increased durability and scratch resistance
- Type III hard coat anodized spool shaft
- Special handle shape reduces line catching
- Quick-release spool changes quickly from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Color: midnight
- Made in the USA
|I||1 - 3||78 mm||WF2 + 75 yds 20 lbs Dacron||117 g|
|II||3 - 5||86 mm||WF4 & 125 yds 20 lbs Dacron||122 g|
|III||5 - 7||94 mm||WF6 & 125 yds 20 lbs Dacron||128 g|
|IV||7 - 9||107 mm||WF8 & 200 yds 20 lbs Dacron||142 g|