In other words, they needed to be completely waterproof and offer the same Power Matrix Drag System that is incorporated in to other machined reels. The inter-workings of the new Multi Reels are of the highest standards, and when the first prototypes started arriving, we knew we had accomplished our goal. The Loop Multi Fly Reels will last a life time, and will be offered in a price range that will allow anglers of all walks of life to own a fly reel that we feel proud enough to put the Loop name on.
- As with the Opti series of reels, the handle is positioned more towards the center of the spool, which allows faster line retrieve and more room when hand palming is desired.
- The counter balance incorporates a leader holder.
- The drag knob has been reset, so it does not catch your fly line while making a cast.
- Spool designed with a V-Shape for optimal fly line spooling
- Conical shaped rubber handle that allows fly line to easily slip off and not get tangled in.
- Workhorse design that will not let you down in the heat of the battle, regardless of your catch.
- Designed in Sweden and built with specifically designed components crafted in Sweden.
|3/6||WF 4 + 170 yds 20#||85 mm||131 g|
|6/9||WF7 + 160 yds 30#||98 mm||260 g|
|9/12||WF10 + 230 yds 30#||114 mm||295 g|