Hardy launched this limited special edition of a true classic in order to celebrate the 150 years company anniversary of this long-established brand. It combines a classic appearance with modern materials and an absolutely fantastic quality – made in England!
This reissue of the iconic 1970 version of the Lightweight series is machined from high-quality barstock aluminium. This premium material provides this reel with a relatively light weight and great stability. Therefore, it will definitely be around for the next big company anniversary due to its outstanding durability – just like the original. It is equipped with the “Click Check” drag system with a very distinctive sound that will be recognized by fly fishermen all over the world. Therefore, you will enjoy a pleasant clicking sound in both directions – while the fish is running and while you are retrieving the line. Not only its sound, but also its design is reminiscent of the good old days. For instance, it has the classic two screw line guard with an iconic design and a stylish “1872-2022” engraving in celebration of the 150 years company anniversary.
In short: The limited Hardy 150 Anniversary Lightweight Fly Reel will make collectors and fans of classic reels smile for a very long time. Without a doubt, this is a very special and truly unique present – for yourself or a beloved fly fisherman.
- Limited special edition of the iconic Lightweight Fly Reel – available for a short time!
- Machined from high-quality barstock aluminium
- Predefined “Click Check” drag system with a distinctive sound and a moderate resistance of 0,2 kg
- Classic two screw line guard with an iconic design
- Stylish “1872-2022” engraving in celebration of the 150 years company anniversary
- Slightly improved design with a raised spindle casing
- Adjustable for both left- and right-handed operation
- Supplied with a classy soft leather reel case
- Colour: grey silver
|2/3||WF 2 + 33 yds 20lb Backing||65 mm||82 g|
|3/4||WF 3 + 33 yds 20lb Backing||73 mm||102 g|
|4/5||WF 4 + 55 yds 20lb Backing||80 mm||113 g|
|5/6||WF 5 + 66 yds 20lb Backing||89 mm||130 g|
|7/8||WF 7 + 153 yds 30lb Backing||95 mm||159 g|
|8/9||WF 9 Spey + 219 yds 30lb Backing||105 mm||222 g|