Each season Guideline and product developer Leif Stavmo come up with new price-performance-winners. For the new season the HALO fly reels proof their class leading qualities in all aspects of material and manufacturing. These large arbor fly reels are cnc-machined of high quality aluminium to ensure a top experience on the water and flawless functionality. All models come with a full frame design/rim cage to stabilize the frame and prevent thin shooting lines from getting caught between frame and spool. A construction that meets the multitude of fly lines in modern fly fishing. The large arbor design of these light weight fly reels gives a quick retrieve and less coiling of the fly line. The smooth, precise and sealed drag system on the Halo is well proven over years of fishing in all elements.
HALO DH Fly Reels are designed for switch and double-handed rods. Still these reels can be used on heavy single-handed rods too, e.g. when targeting big fish in the tropics. These models are built on a modern disc drag concept with carbon and stainless discs stacked against each other. The HALO DH offers a maximum drag of 4,0 kg. This will ensure best possible use of the drag when fighting Steelhead, Salmon or tropical predators. The retrieve direction on the reels is easy to change and only takes a couple of minutes to perform. The rims on both the spool & the back side has engraved circles to give the reel the Halo effect.
HALO fly reels by Guideline are much more than just a recommendation for novice anglers and price conscious fly fishers. A modern reel with everything you need for your daily experiences on the water.
- #79DH - Lighter double hand rods in #7/8 and #8/9 with space for shooting head, shooting line and aprox 200m 30lbs backing. Also a very good choice for single hand rods with WF lines in #9-#10 for tropical fishing.
- #911DH - The size for double hand rods in #8/9 to #10/11 with generous storage for backing and shooting line (+250 30lbs). Also the model for the most demanding tropical fishing after Tarpon and GT with lines and single hand rods in #11-12.
- Fully CNC-machined construction
- Sealed drag system with customized drag power between the models to be fine tuned towards the models intended use
- Easy change of retreive
- Dark Grey/Blue glossy fnish on the frame and spool, with chrome knobs and details
- Reels are delivered in a nylon reel case
Delivered without line and backing.
|HALO #79 DH
||106x62x33 mm||219 g||WF 8 + 200 yds/30 lbs backing|
|HALO #911 DH
||114x68x35 mm||226 g||WF 10 + 200 yds/30 lbs backing|