Behind the team around the company Alfa are young Finnish designers who established their headquarters above the Arctic Circle. And what is the best thing to do there besides skiing, chewing reindeer jerky and visiting the sauna? That's right! Fishing, fishing and fishing again. This expertise leads the young designers at Alfa to develop the Alfa Arctic fly reels! As beautiful and colourful as the northern lights themselves, the anodised aluminium full-frame reels are the result of sophisticated technical know-how. All this at an unspeakably attractive price!
Milled from a single block of 6061 aluminium with a carbon multi-disc brake system that has been tested to the limits, the Alfa reels are tough, saltwater resistant and impress with their enormous drag power. The highlight of the well thought-out reel series is that the spools of sizes 5 and 7 as well as 9 and 11 are interchangeable and can therefore be used to increase capacity. Visually a real eye-catcher, the Alfa Arctic reels spice up every fly rodand offer you as a fly fisherman a real "northern highlight" in terms of innovation, design and quality! When the line is pulled off or reeled in, the Alfa Arctic creates a smooth, gentle and discreet sound. Not too quiet and not too loud. Just the way we like it!
From brown trout, pike, salmon and steelhead to tarpon, the Alfa Arctic reel series is there to help you land your dream fish safely.
- Arctic 3+: The ideal reel for trout fishing, takes lines up to class 6 and offers enough space for backing in case a big fish enters.
- Arctic 5+: With this reel you are perfectly equipped for big trout, sea trout or even pike fishing. Also light flat fishing for bonefish and co is possible with this model. The spool of the Arctic 7 can be combined with this model.
- Arctic 7+: Whether you're hunting bonefish, trophy trout or light steelhead fishing, with this model everything is on the safe side in terms of line capacity and braking power.
- Arctic 9+: If you are after big pike or salmon, you should go for this model, also suitable for saltwater fishing in the tropics for permit and co.
- Arctic 11+: The boss model for fishing for tarpon, GT and king salmon. Strong, resistant and yet pleasantly light.
- Fullframe aluminium construction: No off the reel jumping leaders and lines, even with the thinnest diameters
- Lightweight large arbor reel with V-profile
- Manufactured from 6061 aerospace aluminum
- Anodized and fully salt water compatible
- Multi-disc carbon brake system with enormous braking power
- Beautiful design in bright colors
- Easy to reach brake knob with fish scale decoration
- Interchangeable spools for sizes 5 and 7 as well as 9 and 11
- Color: Magenta
|3+||3 - 6||146 g||87 mm||27,9 mm||WF 4 + 50 m 20#|
|5+||5 - 8||174 g||96 mm||27,9 mm||WF 6 + 100 m 20#|
|7+||7 - 10||176 g||96 mm||27,9 mm||WF 8 + 200 m 20#|
|9+||9 - 11||186 g||106 mm||27,9 mm||WF 10 + 200 m 20#|
|11+||11 - 13||188 g||106 mm||27,9 mm||WF 12 + 150 m 20#|