Whether you’re fishing for sea trout in Germany, Denmark or southern Sweden: Fly fishermen often face tough conditions with strong winds. Therefore, the designers from Scientific Anglers developed the compact Volantis Integrated fly line – a great choice for unforgettable moments along the coast!
In fact, its taper is based on the very popular Volantis shooting head and it has an integrated running line that gives you the best of two worlds: the loading capabilities and casting power of a compact shooting head combined with all benefits of a classic fly line. Therefore, this line allows outstanding handling due to the smooth transition between belly and running line. Further, its powerful taper with a length of 10,1 m easily cuts through the wind and enables quick loading with minimal false casts. Of course, the outstanding coating stays smooth and supple in cold conditions, which makes it great for hunting that massive winter fish that dreams are made of. Additionally, the rear taper of contrasting colour provides good visual feedback in the air and in the water. This orange section is very visible, even in low light situations such as early morning or late evening hours. Last but not least, the braided multifilament core provides perfect contact to your fly in order to feel the slightest touch of a sea trout.
In short: The Volantis Integrated fly line enables maximum casting distance for effortless coastal fishing – even in tough conditions with onshore winds!
- Compact WF fly line for effective coastal fishing
- Powerful, floating belly – easily cuts through the wind and turns over large flies
- Enables quick loading with minimal false casts
- Rear taper of contrasting colour (orange) – provides visual feedback in the air and in the water
- Floating running line with excellent shooting properties
- Outstanding coating that stays smooth and supple in cold conditions
- Braided multifilament core for direct contact
- Welded front and back loops
- Colour: horizon / orange / light green
- Length: 32 m