Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Hardy Coastal Flats Series fly line has been specifically designed to perform in cold water- and weather conditions. Its soft braided core and a supple cold water coating provide easy handling and strong casting capability where conventional lines would simply curl and prevent the line from shooting. The taper design is based on modern single hand shooting heads and features a short taper that punches your weighted fly out a long way against a headwind – exactly what you need when fishing for seatrout, seabass and alike.
The slow intermediatetaper slowly sinks just below the water surface and therefore guarantees a direct connection to the fly – Crucially important for detecting bites and hook setting.
The Coastal Flats Series is the ideal companion when fishing coastlines, lake shores and when blind-casting weighted flies in windy conditions. Thumps up!
- Fly line for coastal fishing and cold conditions
- Fast Intermediate head (1.75 inch/s) / floating running line
- Low memory, low stretch line core
- Supple coldwater coating
- Short powerful taper for easy distance casting with minimum false casts
- Twin color design for efficient casting
- Welded tip loop
- Laser printed line ID
- Color: blue (taper) / white
|Class||Head Length||Head Weight|
|# 5||9,8 m||15 g|
|# 6||9,8 m||17 g|
||9,8 m||19 g|
||10,1 m||21 g|
||10,1 m||23 g|