This line has a compact head with a short front taper designed to load the rod quickly and to turn over big, nasty flies. The unique taper sustains line speed all the way though the cast improving accuracy and lessening the effects of cross or head wind. It has welded loops on both ends for ease in attaching both leaders and backing. A color change in the line identifies the head length.
*Ridge-Technology: the coating is ridged parallel to the fly line which reduces the surface area in contact with the rod guides. This leads to a better shootabiliy. In addition you have a better grip when handling the line, setting hook etc.
- Length: 90 ft (27,4 m)
- Head Length: 41 ft (12,5 m)
- Patented dual layer polyurethane (PU) construction improves line performance while offering longer line life, UV resistance, and chemical resistance (DEET proof)
- Super-Dri: extreme floatation, slickness and dirt repellent
- Low stretch power core for improved line stability during the cast, less line memory, unsurpassed take detection and positive hook set when you connect to a fish
- Welded loops on both ends for fast rigging
- Colour: sky blue / orange (Running line)