Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 1 - 3 work days
Designed specifically for the Stillwater angler, these fly lines allow you to drop your flies through the water column at different speeds. Ideal for nymph fishing or using the washing line.
The Impact taper design with its comparatively short front taper and long rear taper which loads easily and works well in a wide range of situations, excelling in control and lifts from the surface of the water with ease. The super slick Super Dri coating allows for even better hook up rates as the floating running line on these 6ft mini tips glides across the surface of the water.
*Ridge-Technology: the coating is ridged parallel to the fly line which reduces the surface area in contact with the rod guides. This leads to a better shootabiliy. In addition you have a better grip when handling the line, setting hook etc.
- Length: 105 ft (32 m)
- Head Length: 51 ft (15,5 m)
- Length Intermediate Tip: 6 ft (1,8 m)
- Sink-Rate (Tip): 0,5 inch/sec
- Super-Dri Technology: eliminates friction,adds distance and extreme floatation
- Patented dual layer polyurethane (PU) construction improves line performance while offering longer line life, UV resistance, and chemical resistance (DEET proof)
- Low stretch power core for improved line stability during the cast, less line memory, unsurpassed take detection and positive hook set when you connect to a fish
- Welded loops on both ends for fast rigging
- Colour: transparent olive (tip) / pale yellow