With its easy loading 36 ft head and low diameter running line, you might soon be reaching for the horizon with the new Airflo Forty Plus Super-Dri fly lines! Enhanced with Ridged running line, an addition that makes the line cast even further. The Airflo Forty Plus Super-Dri lines are available in a floating floating and two intermediate versions (slow and fast intermediate), which makes them perfect for lake and coastal fishing for e.g. sea trout. Each line has a floating running line.
*Ridge-Technology: the coating is ridged parallel to the fly line which reduces the surface area in contact with the rod guides. This leads to a better shootabiliy. In addition you have a better grip when handling the line, setting hook etc.
- Length: 123 ft (37,3 m)
- Head Length: 36 ft (10,9 m)
- Supple Coating to reduce memory in cold water
- Super-Dri: extreme floatation, slickness and dirt repellent (floating version and running lines)
- Patented dual layer polyurethane (PU) construction improves line performance while offering longer line life, UV resistance, and chemical resistance (DEET proof)
- Low stretch power core for improved line stability during the cast, less line memory, unsurpassed take detection and positive hook set when you connect to a fish
- Floating Running Line
Back by popular demand: The original crystal clear fast intermediate! Available in WF7 and WF8 only, with traditional core. A great line for Sea Trout!
|Floating||ivory / sunrise|
||0,5 in/s (1,27 cm/s)||olive / sunrise|
||1,5 in/s (3,8 cm/s)||transparent green / sunrise|
|Fast Intermediate (Sea Trout Special #7 & #8)
||1,5 in/s (3,8 cm/s)||crystal clear / sunrise|