The Airflo Forty Plus Expert lines feature a longer head than the 40+ Extreme lines, allowing more fly line to be arealised before shooting. By increasing the head length to 44 ft, whilst maintaining the same head weight the whole cast is smoother, allowing expert casters to carry more line in the loop and with a little effort cast even further. The Airflo Forty Plus Super-Dri lines are available in a floating floating and two intermediate versions (slow and fast intermediate), which makes them perfect for lake and coastal fishing for e.g. sea trout. Each line has a floating running line.
*Ridge-Technology: the coating is ridged parallel to the fly line which reduces the surface area in contact with the rod guides. This leads to a better shootabiliy. In addition you have a better grip when handling the line, setting hook etc.
- Length: 135 ft (41,1 m)
- Head Length: 44 ft (13,4 m)
- Supple Coating to reduce memory in cold water
- Super-Dri: extreme floatation, slickness and dirt repellent (floating version and running lines)
- Patented dual layer polyurethane (PU) construction improves line performance while offering longer line life, UV resistance, and chemical resistance (DEET proof)
- Low stretch power core for improved line stability during the cast, less line memory, unsurpassed take detection and positive hook set when you connect to a fish
- Types: floating / fast intermediate head (1,5 inch/sec) / slow intermediate head (0,5 inch/sec)
- Floating Running Line
|Floating||pale grey / optic green|
|Slow intermediate (SI)
||transparent olive / optic green|
|Fast Intermediate (FI)
||transparent green / optic green|