Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
RIO's general purpose, tropical saltwater fly lines are designed for anglers that fish in warm climates, and feature short, powerful front tapers to easily cast large flies. Each Tropical F/I line is a floating line with 10 ft, clear intermediate sink tip that's built on a medium stiff core.
- Slightly heavier than standard lines for easy loading
- Tropical core with a hard, saltwater coating
- XS Technology for a super slick coating
- AgentX Technologie: high floating core coating and abrasion resistant outer coating
- Welded loops on both ends for fast rigging
- Floating with intemediate tip (sink rate 3,8 m/s)
- Length: 100 ft (30,5 m)
- Head length: 40,5 ft (12,3 m)
- Colour: clear tip / sea grass
Established back in 1990, the American manufacturer Rio Products is known worldwide for premium fly lines. They are made in Idaho (USA) and they set new standards in many different ways due to the patented Rio technologies. In fact, they offer a truly outstanding performance and great durability. Therefore, they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen. In addition to modern fly lines, this impressive selection also includes shooting heads, running lines and all kinds of leaders. Therefore, Rio offers the perfect line for every type of fishing – whether you’re fishing a trout stream or a saltwater flat!