The Rio Elite Flats Pro Stealth Tip Saltwater is a modern all-round saltwater line for targeting every species that you might come across on the flats – whether permit, bonefish or tarpon. It combines all current Rio technologies for a truly impressive casting performance. It has the slickest, most durable coating on the market due to the innovative SlickCast Technology. Therefore, it has an extremely low friction when shooting through the rod guides, which creates phenomenal casting properties that will last for a very long time due to its impressive durability.
In addition to the most advanced material, this line offers an absolutely great and practice-oriented taper design. It is very easy to cast and it will easily load fast saltwater rods in a very efficient way. Due to its powerful casting properties and its universal performance taper, it allows an accurate and delicate presentation of all kinds of flies – whether small crab patterns or large tarpon baitfish. Further, it has a medium-long head with a relatively long back taper for repositioning the fly within seconds, which is a truly outstanding feature for targeting picky species such as permit. Regardless of the casting distance, the low-stretch DirectCore provides a direct contact to the fly and it enables effective hook sets at all distances. And due to its SureFire multicolour design, it allows perfect casting timing, easy distance control and great orientation while fishing – without spooking shy fish due to its so-called Stealth Tip. This transparent front taper also allows you to use a shorter leader, which makes a successful presentation in windy conditions much easier.
In short: The Rio Elite Flats Pro Stealth Tip Saltwater Fly Line combines a well-thought-out design and the best line technologies for a truly impressive performance. Without a doubt, this is one of the best and most versatile flats lines ever made!
- Modern all-round saltwater line for targeting permit, bonefish, tarpon and other predators on the flats
- Floating with a transparent intermediate tip of 1,83 m (6 ft)
- Medium-long head with a relatively long back taper for repositioning the fly within seconds
- Very powerful casting properties – easily delivers flies of size 8 up to 2/0!
- SlickCast: The slickest, most durable coating on the market for an outstanding casting performance and impressive durability!
- DirectCore: Impressive low-stretch core for a perfect power transmission while casting, effective hook sets and a direct contact to the fly!
- Strength of the DirectCore depending on the line class (30 lb in #6 and #7; 45 lb in #8 and #9; 60 lb in #10 to #12)
- SureFire: Multicolour design with good contrast between running line and head for perfect casting timing and for easy distance control
- EasyID: Simple labelling for a quick and easy identification of the line
- Extremely reliable, welded front and back loop
- Colour: Clear / Aqua / Orange / Light Sand
|Class||Head Weight||Head Weight (9,14 m)||Head Length||Total Length|
|# 6||17,2 g||12 g||14,6 m||100 ft (30,5 m)|
|# 7||19,8 g||13,6 g||14,9 m||100 ft (30,5 m)|
|# 8||21,7 g||15,6 g||14,9 m||100 ft (30,5 m)|
|# 9||25,9 g||18,2 g||15,2 m||100 ft (30,5 m)|
|# 10||30,8 g||21,4 g||15,2 m||100 ft (30,5 m)|
|# 11||35,3 g||24,7 g||15,2 m||100 ft (30,5 m)|
|# 12||38,2 g||27,9 g||15,2 m||100 ft (30,5 m)|