Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
With the Superflo Ridge 2.0 Flats Universal Taper, Airflo presents a modern fly line with a medium length head. This is a versatile intermediate line that can handle almost any situation on the flats or from the boat.
Thanks to its universal taper, it allows for a clean reel and the transport of short but also long leaders, which is a great advantage especially when fishing for tricky fish. In addition, the powerful head of the line ensures that you reach passing fish quickly. Furthermore, it has the so-called Ridge 2.0 technology. This is a special surface structure with grooves running parallel to the line. This structure allows for minimal friction in the rings, impressive shooting characteristics and a quiet take-off from the water surface. This revised version of the Ridge technology is less "aggressively" grooved and therefore much smoother and also quieter to cast. Furthermore, it has a so-called "Haul Zone" with a length of 3.6 metres. This grippy area between running line and haul enables improved line control during casting and fishing. It also ensures direct power transmission and a stable flying position. In combination with the very supple coating, a thin running line and Ridge 2.0 technology, this creates excellent shooting characteristics for an impressive casting distance. And due to its innovative PU coating, it has significantly better durability compared to conventional PVC lines.
In short, the versatile Airflo Superflo Ridge 2.0 Folds Universal Taper fly line lets you serve your fly with pinpoint accuracy at all distances, near or far. This makes it a top choice for varied fishing in the tropics!
- Modern WF intermediate line with medium length head
- Allows for a precise presentation at all distances
- Universal taper for clean unwinding and transport of short and long leaders
- Allows perfect casting control even at long casting distances
- "Haul Zone" with a length of 3.6 m - a grippy area between running line and haul for improved line control during casting and fishing
- Ridge 2.0 technology: special surface structure with grooves running parallel to the line for minimal friction in the rings, impressive shooting characteristics and a quiet lift off the water surface
- SUPERFLO: Special PU coating on the line that is more durable than conventional coatings made of PVC materials. The result is also a thinner diameter running line compared to conventional lines, for better casting characteristics and width.
- 100% PVC Free: No harmful volatile PVC compounds are used in Airflo lines.
- Power Core: Extremely low-stretch line core for direct contact with the fly and penetrating hooks
- Micro Loop: small, welded loops for fast looping and low frictional resistance in the rod rings
- Line ID for easy identification - no confusion!
- Sink rate Intermediate: 1.0 ips (2.54 cm per second)
- Colour: blue/green
|Class||Head Length||Head Weight (9,14 m)||Length|
||13,10 m / 43 ft||21,6 g||100 ft (30,5 m)|
||13,10 m / 43 ft||24,30 g||100 ft (30,5 m)|
||13,10 m / 43 ft||28,71 g||100 ft (30,5 m)|
Established back in 1990, the American manufacturer Airflo is known worldwide for high-quality fly lines and all kinds of leaders. In contrast to the lines of many other manufacturers, these lines are not made of PVC. They consist of polyurethane and they are completely PVC-free. Thus, they do not contain any plasticisers, which would evaporate over time. Therefore, these lines have multiple environmental benefits: They do not release harmful plasticisers into our waters and they save valuable resources due to their excellent durability. Further, they combine an outstanding performance with a great value for money. In addition to modern fly lines, this large selection also includes shooting heads, running lines and all kinds of leaders. Therefore, Airflo offers the perfect line for every type of fishing – whether you’re fishing in fresh or saltwater!