Mastery: This extra supple and slick coating technology is Scientific Anglers’s most established one for years. You’ll find a Mastery line for every condition and every species around. It’s surface comes without any embossed structure like for example the Sharkwave series and therefore is much smoother. So if you’re searching for a silent fly line that feels softer than any other SA fly line, these lines are your way to go.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Ideal line for boat or wade fishing
- Advanced Shooting Technology for farther casts, high floating and cleaner fly line
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA TTN WF X F (X = line weight)
- Colours: blue / green
- Total length: 27,5 m
|Class||Weight (9,14 m)|
The American manufacturer Scientific Anglers is known for innovative fly lines that are always ahead of their time. This success story started in 1952 with a ground-breaking invention: the first plastic-coated fly line. In the same manner, Scientific Anglers continues to strive for improvement and innovation. The result of this inspiring company philosophy is an impressive range of premium fly lines and accessories. In addition to modern fly lines, this selection also includes shooting heads, running lines and all kinds of leaders. Therefore, Scientific Anglers offers the perfect line for every type of fishing – whether you’re fishing a trout stream or a saltwater flat!