Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Guideline Fario Elite WF is the new edition of the very popular Fario fly line from Guideline. Based on the proven taper design of its predecessor, it offers you a first-class performance and an excellent longevity thanks to a completely new line coating.
With a head length of about 10m, it is ideal for fishing at close range and medium distances. However, if necessary, it can also send your fly on the opposite bank. This makes the Fario Elite a first-class all-around line for many different fly fishing techniques - whether dry fly, wet fly, or nymph. The relatively long front taper allows sensitive presentations at all distances. In addition, the Fario Elite WF has the ideal properties in each section of the line thanks to the multi-density coating. For example, the 3-meter long handling section and the following running line offer an excellent grip, giving you an advantage during the cast and while stripping line in. Thus, it allows for truly efficient casting and a perfect presentation.
In short: The Guideline Fario Elite WF fly line is a great all-around line with superb balance and a great feeling for a variety of fishing scenarios!
- WF floating line with a head length of 10.1 - 10.6m (depending on the line class)
- Relatively long front taper for a clean unrolling and an emotional presentation - from close ranges to max-distance casts
- Multi-Density Coating - built with different coatings for perfect properties in each respective line section
- Handling section with a length of 3m for first-class stability and grip during the cast
- Smooth running line for first-class line shooting distances
- Low-stretch core for improved line control and effective hook sets
- Environmentally friendly, PVC-free coating without plasticizer - another impressive Guideline nod to the environment which we are thrilled about!
- Minimal line memory effect thanks to special coatings
- Impressive wear resistance for a long service life - in the spirit of reducing waste
- High-quality welded loops on both ends
- Line ID at the end of the line - helps easily allow you to identify your different
- Supplied without plastic spool and with minimal packaging - another win for the environment!
- Total Length: 95’ (29m)
- Color: pale light gray spring bud/pale orange
- Made in Europe
The Scandinavian cult brand Guideline offers almost everything that you need for fly fishing. In addition to modern rods and reels, this impressive selection also includes high-quality wading clothes and all kinds of accessories. In fact, all Guideline products have one thing in common: They combine a practice-oriented design with an outstanding value for money. This applies for all price levels – from entry-level to premium models. Furthermore, Guideline places great emphasis on sustainability, which leads to eco-friendly production methods and an inspiring company philosophy.