Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The term "Guideline Coastal" is a term that every coastal fly angler knows. This extremely popular and equally well-proven fly line has represented the magical connection between anglers and the fish of a lifetime, countless times. Now the Scandinavian developers have combined their years of experience in designing such lines with a new design and cutting-edge materials to create a new flagship among their coastal lines: the Guideline Coastal Evolve WF Float - the ideal choice for shallow areas, near-surface presentations, and summer night fishing!
As the name suggests, this is the evolution of the coastal classic with completely optimized features. First and foremost, the new Coastal Evolve features a redesigned head with slightly more mass in the front. The very compact design is based on a 9.8m long head with a dream-like taper. Therefore, it performs much better against harsh winds - a constant companion on the coast! In addition, the 3.5m long rear taper provides first-class stability for long roll casts and serves as a good handling section during the cast. To exploit the full potential of this long-casting head, it also has a completely new shooting line with outstanding shooting characteristics. All this creates a unique performance for effective and assertive casting - even with strong, onshore wind and weighted flies. It is particularly noteworthy that, despite this impressive power, it still allows sensitive casts, precise presentations, and a gentle drop on the water. In addition, inside this masterpiece is the proven, extremely low-stretch "Direct Contact Core" which will allow you to feel even the most cautious bites - for when the Sea Trout are being especially shy.
Finally, one more thing to mention: This line has an impressive length of 32m - and you’ll need it too! Outstanding casting properties with an assertive performance, a smooth shooting line, and a first-class grip even in freezing temperatures: the Guideline Coastal Evolve WF Float - the perfect companion for unforgettable hours on the coast!
- Floating WF top-class coastal fly line - excellent for Sea Trout, Sea Bass, Mullet and more!
- Optimized taper with more mass in the front and a compact head of 9.8m (measured without rear taper) for very assertive throwing - even against onshore winds
- Rear taper (handling section) with a length of 3.5m for first-class stability and grip during long casts
- Thin shooting line with perfect shooting characteristics for an incredible long casting performance
- High contrast color transition between shooting line and head helps perfectly time casts - even in low light
- Low-stretch "Direct Contact Core" with only 5% stretch for improved bite detection, line control, and casting strokes
- Environmentally friendly, PVC-free coating without plasticizer - another impressive Guideline nod to the environment which we are thrilled about!
- Very low memory effect thanks to the special coating - even at temperatures below freezing
- Impressive wear resistance for a long service life
- High-quality, welded loops on both ends
- Total Length: 105’ (32m)
- Color: light chartreuse greenish-gray/darker chartreuse greenish-gray/sunrise orange
- Made in Europe
||13,5 g||32 m|
||9,8 m||15,5 g||32 m|
||9,8 m||17,5 g||32 m|
||9,8 m||19,5 g||32 m|
|# 9||9,8 m||21,5 g||32 m|
The Scandinavian cult brand Guideline offers almost everything that you need for fly fishing. In addition to modern rods and reels, this impressive selection also includes high-quality wading clothes and all kinds of accessories. In fact, all Guideline products have one thing in common: They combine a practice-oriented design with an outstanding value for money. This applies for all price levels – from entry-level to premium models. Furthermore, Guideline places great emphasis on sustainability, which leads to eco-friendly production methods and an inspiring company philosophy.