The Bullet 2.0 WF Fly Line is the latest version of a proven Guideline classic. For several generations, this compact line has been transporting streamers and Co. towards the horizon - and now even more effectively thanks to the redesign!
As you might expect, the Bullet 2.0 WF is a real powerhouse, so that even large streamers can be thrown with ease. Thanks to the extremely assertive casting properties, it defies windy conditions making it suitable for a variety of disciplines - from inland streams to the coast. The combination of a powerful taper with an extremely smooth running line, you can launch your fly with a minimal amount of false casts. Of course, this compact powerhouse is not only suitable for overhead casts, because even with roll casts and waterborne casts, the Bullet 2.0 truly performs. No matter how you throw it: thanks to the multi-density coating, it has the ideal properties in each section of the line. For example, the 3-meter long handling section and the following running line offer excellent grip during the cast and while stripping line. Thus, it allows truly impressive casting distances and a perfect presentation.
In short: The updated Guideline Bullet 2.0 WF is the ideal line to effectively transport your flies to their destination - and this applies equally to streamers in the river, fishing for Pike in a canal, or unforgettable hours on the coast!
- Compact WF floating line with a head length of approx. 9.25m
- Powerful taper for assertive casting properties
- Relatively long front taper for a clean unrolling at all distances
- Multi-Density Coating - built with different coatings for perfect properties in each respective line section
- Handling section with a length of 3m for first-class stability and grip during the cast
- Smooth running line for first-class line shooting distances
- High-contrast color transition between running line and head for perfectly timing your cast - even in low light
- Extremely low-stretch core for improved line control, bite detection, and effective hook sets
- Environmentally friendly, PVC-free coating without plasticizer - another impressive Guideline nod to the environment which we are thrilled about!
- Minimal line memory effect thanks to special coatings
- Impressive wear resistance for a long service life - in the spirit of reducing waste
- High-quality welded loops on both ends
- Line ID at the end of the line - helps easily allow you to identify your different
- Supplied without plastic spool and with minimal packaging - another win for the environment!
- Head Length: 30’ (9.25m)
- Total Length: 98’ (30m)
- Color: light blue/pale orange
- Made in Europe
The Scandinavian cult brand Guideline offers almost everything that you need for fly fishing. In addition to modern rods and reels, this impressive selection also includes high-quality wading clothes and all kinds of accessories. In fact, all Guideline products have one thing in common: They combine a practice-oriented design with an outstanding value for money. This applies for all price levels – from entry-level to premium models. Furthermore, Guideline places great emphasis on sustainability, which leads to eco-friendly production methods and an inspiring company philosophy.