The Alfa Snappy 77 is a WF floating line with a short head. Due to its compact design with a head length of 7,7 m it is very easy to cast. In fact, it enables very tight loops while offering excellent casting control. Nevertheless, its casting properties can still be described as powerful. Combined with the smooth coating, this creates outstanding shooting properties. Further, it is not only great for overhead casts, but also for all kinds of Spey and roll casts. Due to these versatile and very appealing casting properties, this line will always allow a precise and successful presentation – even with limited casting space.
Summarized, it’s an extremely versatile line for fishing at short and medium distances. In fact, it is suitable for all relevant techniques – whether dry fly, nymph, wet fly or streamer. Therefore, it is a great choice for fishing smaller streams in many different ways. In short: The Alfa Snappy 77 Fly Line combines a great all-round performance with an outstanding value for money!
- Modern WF floating line with a short head
- Powerful and very versatile taper for an outstanding all-round performance
- High-quality coating with great durability
- Multicolour design with great contrast between running line and head for perfect casting timing
- Low-stretch core for a direct contact to your fly and effective hook sets
- Welded front and back loop
- Simple labelling at the front loop for a quick and easy identification of the line
|Class||Length Head||Weight Head||Total Length|
|# 5||7,7 m||11 g||24,5 m|
|# 6||7,7 m||12,5 g||24,5 m|
Since Alfa Fishing Products was founded in 2010, the Finnish company's focus has been on design and innovation. And since day one, design and innovation have been the most important factors driving Alfa Fishing Products. The aim is to provide anglers with unique and novel products that will challenge the way anglers think and the way they think about fly fishing. Particularly popular are Alfa's colourful fly reels, which you can find in many different sizes to cover every situation on the water.