Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Airflo Superflo Tactical Taper Fly Line is a modern floating line with a relatively long head for delicate presentations – whether with dry fly or nymph. It has a long front taper for a smooth turnover and easy delivery of long leaders, which is a huge advantage for targeting tricky fish. Further, it offers excellent line control at all distances, which makes it absolutely great for all kinds of streams – whether a tiny creek or a large river. And due to its versatile casting properties, it is not only great for overhead casts, but also for spey and roll casts. This enables a successful presentation in most situations – even with limited casting space. In addition, it has a so-called haul zone with a length of 3 m. This is a slightly thicker section between running line and head for improved line control while casting and while fishing. Furthermore, it provides a direct power transmission and it noticeably stabilizes the head while shooting. Combined with a very smooth coating and a thin running line, this creates outstanding shooting properties for an impressive casting distance. Last but not least, it is more durable compared to conventional PVC lines due to its innovative PU coating.
In short: The Superflo Tactical Taper Fly Line allows very delicate and precise presentations at all distances. Therefore, it is a great choice for targeting tricky fish!
- Modern WF floating fly line with a relatively long head
- Allows a perfect presentation – whether with dry fly or nymph
- Long front taper for a smooth turnover and great delivery of long leaders – ideal for targeting tricky fish!
- Smaller tip diameter for a perfect power transmission to the leader
- Very versatile casting properties for overhead, roll and spey casts
- Allows perfect casting control even when casting long distances
- Haul zone with a length of 3 m – a slightly thicker section between running line and head for improved line control while casting and while fishing
- Climate Control - Ultra Supple: The special PU coating allows fishing with a memory free line and smooth loops even on cold days
- SUPERFLO: Special PU coating of the line, which is more durable than conventional coatings made of PVC materials. The result is also a thinner diameter of the running line compared to conventional lines, for better casting characteristics and range.
- Power Core: Extremely low stretch line core for a direct contact to your fly and effective hooksets
- 100% PVC Free: Airflo lines are made without harmful, volatile PVC compounds
- Micro Loop: Small pre-welded loops for quick looping and low frictional resistance in the rod guides
- Line ID for easy identification without mixing up lines
- Colour: white (head) / green (running line)
|Class||Head Length||Weight 9,14 m||Total Length|
|# 2||12,20 m / 40 ft||3,88 g||82 ft (25 m)|
|# 3||12,80 m / 42 ft||6,5 g||82 ft (25 m)|
|# 4||13,41 m / 44 ft||7,8 g||90 ft (27,4 m)|
||14,02 m / 46 ft||9,1 g||90 ft (27,4 m)|
||14,02 m / 46 ft||10,36 g||90 ft (27,4 m)|
Established back in 1990, the American manufacturer Airflo is known worldwide for high-quality fly lines and all kinds of leaders. In contrast to the lines of many other manufacturers, these lines are not made of PVC. They consist of polyurethane and they are completely PVC-free. Thus, they do not contain any plasticisers, which would evaporate over time. Therefore, these lines have multiple environmental benefits: They do not release harmful plasticisers into our waters and they save valuable resources due to their excellent durability. Further, they combine an outstanding performance with a great value for money. In addition to modern fly lines, this large selection also includes shooting heads, running lines and all kinds of leaders. Therefore, Airflo offers the perfect line for every type of fishing – whether you’re fishing in fresh or saltwater!